moving... parts clean-out!

Scooter's Roofing

all prices are PICK UP. WILL NOT SHIP! Parts must be picked up in Alvin, TX 77511

brand new/un-used items:

Engineered Diesel T4 to T3 adapter (T3 turbo on T4 manifold) with hardware - $40

S300 turbo Borg Warner 177283 (63/68/.88 open T4) - $640

2nd gen HX40 downpipes (have two of them) - $60 each

Donaldson 40" muffler (4" in/out) PN M085171 - $60

2nd gen 24v stainless non-equal length header with hardware - $100

Frantz bypass oil filtration setup - $100

90* HX35/40/S300 v-band Cummins elbows - $20 ea

pair of Flowmaster 2.5" offset/offset 3 chamber delta flow stainless mufflers - $100

Used items:

Jacobs turbo-mount exhaust brake for 04.5-07 Dodge. Has electric vacuum pump/switches/wiring/etc. - $300

HE351CW elbow - $20

HE351VGT elbow - $20

GT42 wastegated 1.28 A/R T6 turbine housing with actuator - $100

cold side piping and intake tube for mounting a 2nd gen turbo on a 3rd gen truck (hx35/hx40/s300 v-band discharge) - $160

3rd gen exhaust manifolds. two are later divided, one is 03/04 undivided - $20 ea

3rd gen intake horns (have two) - $20 ea

grid heater delete plate - $20

4" CORSA muffler for dodge diesel - $100

first foot of a 2nd gen HX40 downpipe (has flange and first bend) - $10

3rd gen intake hose/air box/etc - $40

3rd gen chrome center caps for alloy wheels (set of 4) - $40

3rd gen chrome caps for steel wheels (set of 4) - $40

03-05 ST grille (black) has a few scratches, but ready for your favorite can of krylon - $20

06-09 chrome grille in perfect shape - $60

4"-5" MBRP rolled angle tip. gold from heat - $20

I'll load you up with everything listed above for $900! But you gotta take all of it.

Add to your pack-rat/hoarding stash! Or piece everything out on craigslist/ebay and retire off of your earnings!

I'm not taking pics of this stuff. It is what it is. Everything is in good usable shape unless otherwise described. And everything is pick-up only, so you'll be inspecting it in person anyhow. Rock over London, rock on, Chicago

i need the hx40 down pipe and t3-t4 adapter, plz ship pleeeeeezzzzzz,

trying to hook somebody up... if somebody wants to send mobnies and cover freight, I'll put everything on a pallet. I actually have a good rate on truck freight. I really want to just unload this stuff :eek:

I am interested in a few things, and would buy the whole pallet, except for I am in the moving process also. LOL

so you know my pain :(

I will ship via truck freight, but I've got this ad copy/posted on multiple forums. Not going to waste my time piece mealing it out and having to ship every little $10-20 item.

I feel like I've got everything priced really fair. I will make somebody a hell of a deal on everything

Forrest Troy could use that gt42 turbine housing, and I may be interested in the 63/68 for the right price.

Forrest either of those sets of center caps for a dually? Im not sure if i can get the cracks outta mine?

I've still got everything. I've got three people interested in the whole lot. I'd obviously rather sell it like that

Back