MPI Compound Kit, 3 piece manifold, Billet 363 & 475

99_SilvrCummins

MPI compound kit. $1350
-HE-351 flange hot pipe with T6 primary mount. Low pressure charge pipe is 2inch vband to a boot coupler on the secondary. Primary is supported off the hot pipe bracket to the top manifold bolts on cylinders 5 & 6. All compound piping is poweder coated metallic grey with black specks. Newer AFE Intake Filter. Slight coating chipping on the intake pipe. 5 inch downpipe included. I bought the kit thinking it was complete and that it was an hx40 hot pipe is the reason for the sale. It is missing oil feed lines, the 2 inch v-band clamp and the intercooler boot. Using the stock boot it requires 150 bucks ish in parts, even less if you use the stock oil line feed. Built for a 2nd gen manifold with secondary over primary setup.

2nd Gen 3 piece manifold $300
Claimed to be a HTT unit but it doesn't have any markings. Light rust but no cracks, will work in the kit above.

Billet 363 $1500
Billet S363/68/.8ar T3 waste gated housing with puck style actuator. Has a 3rd gen compressor cover and a hx40 turbine flange. Turbine housing is VHT coated. Originally a Forced Inductions charger, I bought it with 500 miles on it. Rebuilt with a billet wheel by Taterbuilt Chargers about a month ago. Hasn't even been on a truck since.

Billet 475 $1100
Billet 475/96/1.32ar T6 mount. 2inch v-band compressor discharge. Will work in the kit above. Engineered Diesel built charger also rebuilt a month ago by Taterbuilt. Also has not been on a truck since rebuild.

The above was plans that changed. Keeping the set that came on the truck until next spring.

All prices are semi negotiable but will be plus shipping. Located in Urbana, OH 43078. Message me here or call/text 5eight53five094one4. Only trade I'd consider is a 10mm stroker cp3.

Last edited:
Back