MPI piping 66/480 twin kit

triton

Scarlet Fever
This excellent condition twin kit can soon be yours ! I’m not splitting anything up, it’s being sold as a kit

Comes ready to install with everything pictured. You will need to supply some bolts and your own T3 flange exhaust manifold and a 5” downpipe if you don’t already have it. This kit will fit any 04.5 thru 07.

Both exhaust housings have been to Swain coating for their White lightning coating which I then painted black with high temp paint. Neither has been ran since this was done.

Both turbos have Engineered Diesel billet compressor wheels which are brand new and have never been ran

What you get……

Maximized Performance piping kit ( chromed )
Maximized Performance hot pipe ( white lightning coated )
All new, 4 ply silicon boots with clamps
Brand new AFE oil Type 5 filter

Borg Warner ( 3666369 ) S366/74/.91 T3 gated with Engineered Diesel billet compressor wheel, polished compressor housing and brand new Stainless Diesel Gate spring. Exhaust housing Swain coated with White Lightning

Borg Warner ( 2580657 ) S480/96/1.32AR with Engineered Diesel billet compressor wheel. Polished compressor housing and White Lightning coating to the exhaust housing.

Asking $4650.00

twinkit9_zpsaf78929d.jpg

twinkit5_zps4922960c.jpg

twinkit2_zps865496d7.jpg

twinkit_zps68a951d1.jpg

twinkit6_zpsb1ad5532.jpg

twinkit3_zpsab46dd2d.jpg

twinkit4_zps7e7379ef.jpg

twinkit8_zpsc33d3a06.jpg

twinkit7_zps963413cf.jpg

bump. Drastic price cut to try and get these sold....... $4050 shipped !

yes it does. They were stock BW turbos. I used the part numbers off the tag on the turbos to get and list the specs. Unless they made several turbos with different exhaust sides and the same part number, the specs listed are from the part number and turbo I have

Bump for a sick kit. I have white lightning coatings as well, so anyone looking at this kit should appreciate the $$$ thats been invested into it!!

thanks. It's off the market though and going back in my truck. Like you said, there's some money in the kit and I'll keep it before going lower than I asked. Plenty of power to be made with them :rockwoot:

Back