Mumau Diesel Store

Well I'll be damned......

http://www.rentamidget.com/

Phuck.LOL Who knew.......

Phuck you guys I might just phuckin do this one. :hehe: :hehe: Just think of the after race party!!!!

Snedge- if I do this- can I count on some Mumau Diesel t-shirts for them to wear?????:poke::poke::poke::poke:

Last edited:
Yip. He's probably wondering when you'll quit jacking up his thread with crap. :hehe:

HEY!!! I AM DEAD SERIOUS !!!!!:cheer:

I have two small toddler Mumau shirts in the closet I'm waiting for the kids to grow into if that will help.

:evil mwhahahaha ! :evil Most excellent ! ! :evil

I'm thinking I gotta have one that does magic tricks. That'll keep you guys entertained - no? :pop:

That and how bout two female tire wipers???:lolly: Maybe a couple of acrobats??? We can set up one of them kiddie trampolines and have em wrestle??

Last edited:
LOL LOL LOL

What you need to do at this point Jeff, is sit inside your race truck and have your midget pit crew push you around the neighborhood. Don't forget to get one to stand under your hood, build a nice little tire fire for the black smoke, and scream vroom vroom vromm.

LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL

What you need to do at this point Jeff, is sit inside your race truck and have your midget pit crew push you around the neighborhood. Don't forget to get one to stand under your hood, build a nice little tire fire for the black smoke, and scream vroom vroom vromm.

LOL LOL LOL

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

YOU SEE !!!! It's this type of ball bustin I feel I need to pay everyone back for!!!!!!!

Answer the question- Will I be able to count on some Mumau Diesel threads for my lil peeps???????:poke:

I can see it now...... One doin magic tricks, a couple acrobats, some wrestlers.

I can even have one that makes balloon incarnations- Think about- they can blow up a balloon into the shape of cockandballs and when they hand em out they must say: now go phuck yerself!!!!

:clap:LOLLOL

Speaking of banjos......I get home and this is in the mailbox. LOL
7a4uguje.jpg

I guess tapatalker won't do video but it picks a tune.

From dumb phone.

Yip. He's probably wondering when you'll quit jacking up his thread with crap. :hehe:

Dunno but his thread is getting lots of hits- this one has the most hits on page one of his vendor area.:pop:

which proves a fact that EVERYONE loves them some midgets!!!LOL

I give Jeffs number out atleast once a day

So- in one fail swoop I can have my posse of midget buddies hand out Mumau Diesel bumper stickers with the shop phone number on it and it would flat out KILL any sort of advertising campain you could even dream up.

You wanna go mainstream? :poke:

LOL

Back