Murfreesboro Tn. Pull Jan 11th-12th

You guys keep a look out for a truck there. A local guy in my area is 'breaking in' his new rig. This will be his second attempt at a pulling truck. It's a white ext cab long bed truck - from Marshville NC. He'll probably do pretty decent.

I'll keep an Eye out for him. I plan on taking the Video Camera, maybe I can get some decent coverage?

still looking for somewhere to stay! Some one was suppose to get rooms! (Bussy) but failed to so now where all roomless!

Nashville is only about 20 min.'s away you should be able to find a room there?

still trying but wont be there till saturday morning, i have to work friday and wont be able to leave ohio till friday around midnight so ill drive down to bowling green stop and sleep and wake up and finish drivin sat morning and stay down there sat night

there are 2 new hotels on Thompson lane in murfreesboro, only a few miles from the event. hampton inn & comfort inn. They just opened in the last few months. If you can't find them on the web shoot me an e-mail @ timmycrf@hotmail.com and i'll get the number and info next time I'm in town

Last edited:
We will be there in the NADM/New Era booth stop by and say hey.

I will be there, pullin on Friday I hope see what I can break this time.

Phil, I might need a sticker for the puller.

Anyone going that could bring a tranny back towards Ohio for me??

Just thought I'd ask:D
Chris

Sledpuller said:
Do they have a fat truck class?:hehe:

you have no idea how much crap I have to pull off for this thing :bang

Signature600 said:
Anyone going that could bring a tranny back towards Ohio for me??

Just thought I'd ask:D
Chris

Chris

I can get it back to zanesville for you. Are they going to have it at the track. If they are close and we could grab it on sunday would be better so we dont have to worry about it.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck...I figured as soon as I told them to leave it at home, you chime back in:D:D

I think we have the problem solved for now, so I don't need the tranny in as big a hurry....False alarm for now;)

Thanks Again,
Chris

Allright Im 60/40 that ill be there. Look me up people ill be around there around noon on saturday, you cant miss me ill be wearing a bunch of CAT stuff and im 6'3 so i kinda stick out. Timmay you better be there! Look fwd to meeting a bunch of ya.

CATpullingTeam said:
still looking for somewhere to stay! Some one was suppose to get rooms! (Bussy) but failed to so now where all roomless!
Don't you worry...looks like we'll be sharing a bed at the Quality Inn unless I can find something else!

Back