My 06 will not run w/o banks 6 gun

REEDSTR

SHADE TREE TECH
Well i just bought a 06 dodge 3500 srw and it has the banks 6 gun on the pda and i did not want it on the truck so i un hooked all the connectors and pluged the stock ones back into the correct spots and go to turn it over and the truck will not turn over engine light flashes and my fass and cp3 are clicking on and off when the key is in the on position .....now i re hooked up the banks 6 gun deal and it fired up fine........im between a rock and a hard place how do i get out of the banks system and return to stock so i can run a smarty or somthing that works with no bull ****

truck has the banks 6 gun ,fass fuel system, afe intake ,afe intake horn and exhaust just so you get all the facts lol

What are the plugs that the junk plugs into?

Did you un-download the Banks from the truck first? If not, use Google to find the PDA of the owners manual so you know how and go from there.

Put the 6 gun back on Tune it back to stock (Level 1 I think), start it (run truck a bit), then remove it and see if that works. The PDA has some additional tuning that might be messing with you.

Back