my 1st gen pullin truck

nice looking rig! hopefully i get to check it out in person at a couple pulls on the eastern shore this season.

Looks great man, mine is still a daily driver...but I think it would make a sick looking puller lemme know what you think:

thanks guys glad you like it. i hope you get to make it down to the eastern shore this year. i saw you pull a couple times you got a good running truck man. i saw you win up at the buck, im goin to try to pull up there a couple times.

Thats a pretty nice rig ya got there wish I could find a truck so I could pull at some of the pulls this year.

Very nice looking truck! Good choice on the 1st gen body style. What all have you done to it?

i havent done too much to the engine yet. when i bought the truck the body was all apart and 10 different colors. so i put that back together and got it painted. the engine has pod injectors, 3200 gov spring, pump maxed out, the truck also has a south bend clutch. i will probably get an air dog and maybe a different turbo before the season starts we ll see. im probably just gonna pull a street class this year money s kinda tight. i have a p pump for it. i m gonna definately put that on next winter and step up to the 2.6 class.

Very sharp looking truck man! I never would have thought that shade of green would look good on it truck but you proved it does.

I have a thread on here for a pull in Hughesville, PA (July 23) this summer. Hopefully, you might be able to make the trip up that evening, like to see that rig in person.

I don't think that will ever work for a pulling truck so you should just sell it to me! JK That is a sweet lookn 1st Gen! Great choice on the color-very well done!

pulling truck1.jpg

heres what it looked like a few months ago. its come a long way!!

Attachments

• pulling truck1.jpg
    pulling truck1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 115
thanks you all for the positive feedback. i look forward to meeting some of you this year at these pulls. just look for me in the electric limegreen 1st gen. there probably wont be too many others out there like it.

The more I look at trucks like yours, Old Blue's, and the moonlight diesel truck from out west, the more i think I will go 1st gen when the time comes to build an all out puller. Gives more room to work in the engine bay anyway!

your right on the room in the engine bay tj dang I love the old ones!!!!!! Ours looks a little different this year should pull quite a bit better hopefully. won't have the new engine yet though not quite done at the machinests yet. I think should be able to compete. IF IT stays together

Back