My 6 point rollbar pics

rush

Here are some pics of my bar. Just got the truck back today.

Attachments

• IMG_4059.JPG
    IMG_4059.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_4061.JPG
    IMG_4061.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4062.JPG
    IMG_4062.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_4064.JPG
    IMG_4064.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4063.JPG
    IMG_4063.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 140
Looks good. Who did your work?

A guy in Edmonton named Mike Heil. He does tech at Castrol Raceway. Very reasonable. I was the first truck he has done. The price is $1400 canadian, installed with billet swing outs for a 10.00 bar. anyone interested PM me for his contact info. 8.50 certified cage is $1800 in mild steel.

Is there a 6" x 6" plate at the base of the cage (can't see) and does it go through the floor then tie into the frame or is it just a bolt in kit.

Jim

I would put a rear spreader bar above the back glass. Or a X bar at the C pillar. The rear would fold inward without the support between them if you were to roll over hard. But it look like he did a good job with the bends.

Aaron at HD Fabrication's built me one and brought it to me at Suncoast. I'm going to have all the welding done here, I'll let you know how it turn's out. It does look sweet though. He happened to have a truck like I am building and mocked everything up from it. Give him a shout also, he goes by Toolmanoffroad on the forum's. Gary

yeah Aaron does very nice work,, he is just too far away for me to use him... I would guess it would be 20+ hours of driving just to get there

yeah Aaron does very nice work,, he is just too far away for me to use him... I would guess it would be 20+ hours of driving just to get there

You know you wanna come down for a visit... :poke::Cheer:

Thanks wrongway for the praise, but consider yourself one of the select few for now.... :Cheer:

Back