my buddys 07 lbz

full pull

Sales&Support Valair Inc
Im a dodge guy and know nothing about the d max.

He mad 441hp with a ppe programer and 5" exhaust, he added a power puck and made 441hp then added a rail shim and stage 3 snow meth kit and made 441hp

whats the deal?

he now has a FASS 150

and plans on adding a mod cp3 and an ATS A4000 turbo

what can he exspect with these mods?, or do you think he should do something differant?

How far can he go before needing to upgrade internal parts?

Thanks for any input

I am not a duramax guy but my friend is, efi live is a great tuner to get power with, tts lift pumps help a lot, and power puck will not do much for a duramax that is already tuned. EFI can tune the entire truck timing fueling and pressure, he should get real good numbers with the correct tuning

Im a dodge guy and know nothing about the d max.

He mad 441hp with a ppe programer and 5" exhaust, he added a power puck and made 441hp then added a rail shim and stage 3 snow meth kit and made 441hp

whats the deal?

he now has a FASS 150

and plans on adding a mod cp3 and an ATS A4000 turbo

what can he exspect with these mods?, or do you think he should do something differant?

How far can he go before needing to upgrade internal parts?

Thanks for any input
With the PPE and Exh that is a good number.Bully Dog ikd about I would get away from it.

First off he needs EFI Live it alittle diff to learn but whoever he buy's it from will usally include a free tune. Im guessing the trans is built? With EFI, modded cp3,ats 4000, and w/m i would say around the 550hp+ range. Depends on who you talk to but anything past 500hp+ but that has alot to do with tuning.

Back