My current setup

All I know is I was running 14.5's to Wayne's 14.7-14.9's and I treed him fairly decent...but MAN was he catching me at the big end! That is a good running truck...probably DEEP in the 12's with an Auto!

Chris

what kind of fuel do you have now??? Factory pump?? or what ?

Reason is... is i am thinkin about running about the same size turbos as you (little smaller) and was wondering how spoolup was and what kind of fuel you have.

lance

Maybe I should have posted rpms instead of mph. 3000, 3700, and 4200 rpms.
That looks a bit more sane. The 140 is a rough guess, for some reason dodge didnt think I need to know how fast I am going above 120.

old 97, My pump is stock except for 4k gsk, and the slots on the plate were cut out so it would slide farther. I need a bigger lift pump and then some delivery valves.

Brnadon, Thats normal speed for around here, if I lived where the roads were straight, I would drive really fast. :drive:

Also, when I got home on monday, I went to get my bottle filled to see how much I used, and it took 3 pounds. The problem is I was playing around before I went to indy on it, and I had a leak start in the pits durring the drivers meeting. And my fuse that the controller runs off of was blown. I dont think I ever used any N2O at indy.

Back