My Dodge Cummins 4x4 pulling house down!!!!! HOLY JESUS!!!

i'm sure he'll get himself permantly banned eventually.
but hey, he makes the sport look sooo cool
CompD Mobile Device

Badfastbusa = Pre-Madonna?

True or false? The person driving the truck and the idiot standing near the chain appear to be older than the typical 17-22 yr old with a "BAD@" Diesel.

Therefore, either it took you 20 years of hard work at the local fast food joint to afford a truck with a light bar, you wasted 20 years doing drugs and paying for female companionship, or you're a pre-madonna.

Dr. Phil has a new book out, you should buy a copy and have your closest literate friend read it to you.

What is it lately? Is it because winter is coming on that all the retarded, mouth breathing, water heads decide to get on compd and feel they are important and know something?
I'm at a loss for words.

I'll do that as soon as I get done with your momma and sister... BTW, your daddy just called and asked if you minded bringing his dildo back, and told me to tell you to make sure to wash your **** off of it this time.

Cool comeback brah...

I'll do that as soon as I get done with your momma and sister... BTW, your daddy just called and asked if you minded bringing his dildo back, and told me to tell you to make sure to wash your **** off of it this time.

That was so creative....I don't think I've ever heard that one before.....

I think he should be banned just for that. Taking it a little to far

I think he should be banned just for that. Taking it a little to far

Too far? And telling someone to go wreck their bike and that they are a douche and all that crap isn't too far, but my comeback is? I don't take forum crap seriously dude, some of the people here, just like on other forums are just here to pose, they wouldnt have the money for a diesel because they are low lives. I'm just playing the same game that these folks are playing with me, fun huh lol. I am not going to other peoples threads and being an ass, like lots done to my thread. If anyone needs to be banned, I would believe I would be the last in this thread, I didn't start anything other than my own thread that people trashed which I don't care about, its all in good fun, nobody needs to be banned... listen up boy, daddy says carry on now lmao:rockwoot:

Too far? And telling someone to go wreck their bike and that they are a douche and all that crap isn't too far, but my comeback is? I don't take forum crap seriously dude, some of the people here, just like on other forums are just here to pose, they wouldnt have the money for a diesel because they are low lives. I'm just playing the same game that these folks are playing with me, fun huh lol. I am not going to other peoples threads and being an ass, like lots done to my thread. If anyone needs to be banned, I would believe I would be the last in this thread, I didn't start anything other than my own thread that people trashed which I don't care about, its all in good fun, nobody needs to be banned... listen up boy, daddy says carry on now lmao:rockwoot:

Where is your mom gonna live now?

Back