My first hooks of the season. Video

JohhnyFoxtrot

need a trailer
This is it since I upgraded injectors and made my twins on it over the winter. It never lost any rpm thru the pull. THe first pull was actually able to keep all wheel speed and didn't unlock convertor till after I had stopped with sled. Second pull I don't know if truck was to warm still or was out of rpm as it would cut fuel about ever 30-40 ft going down track. Still was good enough for second place in class. Won the first class by 5 ft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZVCNXCQcQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFEn2Kp_C5A

looked good,but next time make some noise! dang that things quiet!

Lots of brush pulls around here. Even with twins I can hook 2 or 3 times a week when it all really gets going. With a single you could hook more often than that if you want to travel a bit.

OK, most of the stuff out here is sanctioned anymore.

I think the wife recorded most of the two classes I was in's distances. I will check tonight. I don't have any of the gas trucks. Distance or video.

Did you have the a/c and radio on when you were pulling? The truck was so quiet, like you were on a sunday drive. LOL

You can use the cruise control next time if you get it much faster!

Well Dan if u must ask yes it was kind of hot that night I had the air on and such. Dan I pulled against u once last year if u remember. I will be the first to admitt its quiet and I love it that way since I still daily drive this truck which is more than I can say for a lot of trucks out there pulling like this. It is kind of nice to have just a tad of noise in cab instead of like it was last year with just an S400 on it.

Well Dan if u must ask yes it was kind of hot that night I had the air on and such. Dan I pulled against u once last year if u remember. I will be the first to admitt its quiet and I love it that way since I still daily drive this truck which is more than I can say for a lot of trucks out there pulling like this. It is kind of nice to have just a tad of noise in cab instead of like it was last year with just an S400 on it.

I am giving you a hard time, the truck looked good. Just funny to run the A/C when you pull, nothing wrong with it! Might have helped not blow the tires off.

I am not sure why the brush pulls have disappeared out here.

I pulled all last summer with the A/C on. It gets hot out here in the summer i almost want to keep A/C on the new build. LOL Funny to hear the comments from track workers when you roll the window down and they get a blast of cold air.

I can tell just on the road that my truck is laggies and has less power with the A/C on. I dont think id pull with it on. lol

Eric

Where was this at doug? Lokks like it ran pretty good. Macon county is next wednesday the 9 the rossville over by danville on the 12. We finished jeffs truck tonight and hopefully get mine finished by saturday.

The pull was at st. rose Il just south of highland about 20 miles they always put on a pretty good pull.

I am giving you a hard time, the truck looked good. Just funny to run the A/C when you pull, nothing wrong with it! Might have helped not blow the tires off.

I am not sure why the brush pulls have disappeared out here.

I figured you was Dan.

Tim I doubt I make it to those this year wife is kind of cracking down on the pulls I go to this year. There is also a pull the 18th in Pinckneyville then a good sized pull the 19th at New Baden that it would be great to bring down your trucks. Then the 20th the Jerseyville make up pull. I may go to all these but will be at New Baden for sure.

I figured you was Dan.

Tim I doubt I make it to those this year wife is kind of cracking down on the pulls I go to this year. There is also a pull the 18th in Pinckneyville then a good sized pull the 19th at New Baden that it would be great to bring down your trucks. Then the 20th the Jerseyville make up pull. I may go to all these but will be at New Baden for sure.

10-4 i just thought i would mention them to ya. I would like to make it to the jerseyville makeup and new baden pulls. Plus im sure we will be at greenville again.

Back