my fuel filter delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

full pull

Sales&Support Valair Inc
Well since I am without a job right now, I have a little time on my hands. I have been messing around with some things. This is my fuel filter delete.

If anyone is interested in these I can sell these for less than half of what the other manufactures can.

Before
100_5340.jpg

After
100_5344.jpg

"if ya got ask ya cant afford it" lol j.k

You gunna be at Ts?

But seriously how much?

full pull Yes ill be at TS and will have some with me.

he hasn't let the cat out of the bag yet on price!

that is cool. One thing I'd be concerned about though is vibration. It doesn't seem to be bolted to anything. If you were to weld a tab on it that could be bolted to the existing filter housing mount holes.... you'd have a weinner !

that is cool. One thing I'd be concerned about though is vibration. It doesn't seem to be bolted to anything. If you were to weld a tab on it that could be bolted to the existing filter housing mount holes.... you'd have a weinner !

I dont think vibration will be an issue since the lines are all mounted tight. There are 3 or 4 people that are makeing these and iv seen only one that hase a mount on it. all are selling these for $45+, Im selling these for with free shipping. If you wanted a mount on it I could do it, but that adds to the labor and cost of supplies to make these.

Last edited by a moderator:
The RF line is short and should hold well. I don't think there is a hanger or clamp on something on the head return line....

How much extra for one with a plate to the bolt holes?

Looks good, especially for the price!

Here is my Glacier Eliminator Bracket:

362.jpg

026-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

Looks good, especially for the price!

Here is my Glacier Eliminator Bracket:

362.jpg

026-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

I made mine with a piece of pipe and bought 2 metric nuts, welded the nuts on the pipe, welded a piece of flat stock plate, drilled the holes the same as the fuel filters' and cleaned it all up inside, sprayed it with rust-oleum black hammered paint.

I also made my own heater grid delete with a block of alum.

Well since I am without a job right now, I have a little time on my hands. I have been messing around with some things. This is my fuel filter delete.

If anyone is interested in these I can sell these for less than half of what the other manufactures can.

Before
100_5340.jpg

The truck is from Michigan thats what salty roads and snow will do to your truck.

My number is 817-219-9226

Ill see if I can get some done with brackets before we leave.

Last edited:
Non vendor parts selling, prices listed in a thread...any other rules we can break tonight ?

Closed...for multiple reasons..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back