My Harleys for sale

imcummin

to the dark side
I have ridden my bike only 4 times in the last 2.5 years. I can't justify it any longer. My wife has ridden hers even less. So they both have to go. I have a lone on a swimming pool that I want to make disappear.

2005 Softail Deuce. Big bore kit (95ci), Heartland rear tire and fender kit, Extra chrome, custom hand made pipes, etc. $11000 OBO. Cost almost $24k to build. Just over 7,000 miles. Needs nothing.

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

Bike004.jpg

Bike002.jpg

Bike006.jpg

Bike001.jpg

The picture below in an accurate representation of the true color of the blue bike. It was very sunny in the pics above and it looks lighter than it is, in those pics.

2000 Sportster 883 w/ 1100 kit.

Needs an instrument cluster and a battery. I will replace the battery this week. Has Stock pipes on it now but also comes with drag pipes. Has a few scratches on the drag pipes and turn signal from falling over, not crashing. It is a really nice little bike for the money. $4000 OBO.

ps. Also need new grips. Don't know what I cleaned them with, but the rubber is falling apart.

Sorry, I only have these cell pics that I just took. Bikes are kept in a climate controlled office.

IMAG0698.jpg

IMAG0699.jpg

IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

il take that boss hoss. lol. im looking for your exact bike, lets see if i can get some money together. do you think the rear fender will hold an ass?

Last edited:
Yes. It comes with a rear seat that clips into the struts, not on the fender.

Back