my new project

kypowerstroke

i have a 70's model ford f100 cab a 05 excab dually 4x4 chassis a ppumped 12v with an auto tranny mounted on it with a bad torque convertor,

Questions
1. will the brake booster from the 70's ford operate the rear disc brakes?
2. will the 12v fit in the engine compartment? thats half the reason i went with a 70's ford just becuse the room under the hood.
3. will the ford gauges wire up to the cummins gauges and how would i make my speed od be correct
4. what size fuel plate and injectors will i need to lite a s383 silver bullet (i thinks thats it)
5. what should i do with the tranny what upgrades do i need to make it last i know i need a toqure convertor and valvle body but what will help me more and i know i am missin something ask and help me get a head start on research and as soon as i get my computer to pickup my camera i will put pics on here and everybody can see it

parts i have
cab
motor
harness
frame
rolling chassis
trans
trans case
drive shats

:rockwoot:

good to see another local conversion on here, im working on mine at the moment hopefully be done in about 2 weeks once i get some more money and finish some customer cars

thats cool dude get sum pics i am selling the 4x4 conversion and am in the works of a 2wd conversion for the track it should be done soon i just gotta put it all toughther,im in your area all the time but i dont many ppl down that way, what color is your truck

Back