My son wants to get saved!

In the past, Wade was found guilty by a jury of his peers (they may take offense at the equivalency) of 1st Degree Douchebaggery... although he has asked & received forgiveness of his sins from God, some of the consequences of his earlier actions continue to hound him - as evidenced by the low esteem with which many forum members still begrudge him.

God's grace = revocation of punishment for sin, not release from it's natural consequences.

In the past, Wade was found guilty by a jury of his peers (they may take offense at the equivalency) of 1st Degree Douchebaggery... although he has asked & received forgiveness of his sins from God, some of the consequences of his earlier actions continue to hound him - as evidenced by the low esteem with which many forum members still begrudge him.

God's grace = revocation of punishment for sin, not release from it's natural consequences.

curious, does the Douchebaggery you refer to continue

then apparently we can't be saved...from it, Some religious scholars suggest both Christianity and Hare Krishna faith combined, then there is no time left for devotion to Douchebaggery

The ignorance and lack of respect on this forum never cease to amaze me. Why those that would have no business even being in this section find it necessary to post and mock those for their beliefs is beyond me.

LMAO Moron can't drive and found god when he wadded his junk up.

i can drive pretty well at speed, but that night my car was destined to be parked in front of a telephone pole....LOL
Rhetorically speaking, there hasn't been a marked improvement? :what:

Your not helping the situation, or the thread when your posts show both positive and negitive thoughts about me, whom the thread is not about.

The ignorance and lack of respect on this forum never cease to amaze me. Why those that would have no business even being in this section find it necessary to post and mock those for their beliefs is beyond me.

i agree 100%

If you can read this thread and not want to mock Wade there is no hope for you. LOL
For me hope has been found, for you i hope you find it, or let it find you..

I've stated NUMEROUS times that I'm a Christian...

With all due respect..........."Then act like it!"

BTW Christian, means Christ like, Christ supports other Christians in everyway possible, never to tear them or anyone down, reguardless of the situation.

But instead sought to uplift and encourage the fellow beliver and none beliver...

Being a Christian is not just talking about it, but being about it. :poke:

once again this thread was about my son, NOT me...........and im the one who needs english lessons..:doh:

With all due respect..........."Then act like it!"

BTW Christian, means Christ like, Christ supports other Christians in everyway possible, never to tear them or anyone down, reguardless of the situation.

But instead sought to uplift and encourage the fellow beliver and none beliver...

Being a Christian is not just talking about it, but being about it. :poke:

once again this thread was about my son, NOT me...........and im the one who needs english lessons..:doh:
I'll use your excuse "I'm not perfect"

I'll also point out that the Bible nowhere states that I am to support all other professed Christians, regardless of the situation. What if you are robbing a bank and need a getaway driver?

You aren't very uplifting or encouraging. Especially to the "none believers"

Also, the most common definition of Christian is "Follower of Christ"...

I'll use your excuse "I'm not perfect"

I'll also point out that the Bible nowhere states that I am to support all other professed Christians, regardless of the situation. What if you are robbing a bank and need a getaway driver?

You aren't very uplifting or encouraging. Especially to the "none believers"

Also, the most common definition of Christian is "Follower of Christ"...

i encourage in almost every post i make. Sure some folks bother me to apoint of being aggrevated.
i understand your not perfect, non of us are. BIble says forsake not the assembly of the saints, in other words other christians, church, church groups.ECT
Bible also says,
Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

if you claim to be a Christain, or follower of christ, you have to be about it all the way not 50%, support what Christ supports, not what the world supports.

that includes supporting the cause and other christians who DO support the things of christ...

Last edited:
Your not helping the situation, or the thread when your posts show both positive and negitive thoughts about me, whom the thread is not about.

Wade, your glass is half-empty.
As the spiritual head of your family, father & person held most responsible by God to raise your son to love Him, how can you distance yourself from the thread's subject?

From your 1st post & thread-starter to boot:

"Im thrilled at this early decision he's wanting to make all on his own!!

Pray for him to Make his decision soon and that he will continue to grow and serve Christ.

Also Pray that His mom and I will also continue to be good examples for him to follow."

Note that you requested spiritual intercession for yourself as well as your son & his mother - and you should know that prayer without concordant action is something of an affront to God.
No sense complaining when you get what you asked for...

Since we've never even met, any positive or negative thoughts concerning you are based solely on your interactions with other people; although I accept at face value your word that you're a brother in Christ & try to give you benefit of the doubt in "situations", I won't sacrifice my credibility - and others' credulity - to only post positive things about you.
You own your actions, you're either able to stand by them in hindsight or not - quit worrying & whining about what the rest of us think of you... our opinion & a buck will get your son something off the dollar menu.
Consider instead how your character & actions align with God's word & will - He is who really matters.

BTW - I don't remember ever giving you a beat-down you didn't deserve. :)
You know, spare the rod & all that...

if I had dollar for everytime I got cut off by some car with one of them fish on the bumper, I'd be rich :)

See man, thats the thing christians dont get.Whatever you profess in life, people will measure you to that perfect example.If you clame to love Christ and drive like crap REMOVE the sticker.I did.Not that i drive like a crazy christian.This theory of mine has a correlation with law enforcement or people in the position of authority.When we see them we hold them to the highest perfect example.All this is somewhat normal behavior.

Back