My truck was stolen...

Extended Power

My wife called about an hour ago, and told me.

I guess someone saw my truck being driven around Calgary with the drivers door? lock punched out, and called the police.

Not sure if the police have it, or if it's still being driven around...but would like to ask anyone in the Calgary, Alberta area to please keep an eye open for it.

Thanks.

The truck has personal plates: NOZOMI1

It's a 2003 F350 King Ranch 4x4 Short box Single wheel rear.

...depressed, big time...won't get any sleep tonight at all.

Last edited:
well you better go cruising around looking for it... and whoop some a$$ *bdh*

The truck was left at the airport so you have it back now?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

The airport is a ways from downtown Calgary right, And that airport is SMALLLLLL! I'd look around a little north of the Stampede, Last time I was there I saw3 stolen cars/trucks burnt...Sucks for sure. For a small town it has its bad areas..

The police are still looking for my truck...someone just called them about seeing the lock punched out of it.
No I don't have it back.
I am like 16 hours away from Calgary.

My wife just called me.

The police have my truck in their compound, and they have arrested the guy who was driving it.

I Don't know too much more, but it sounds like the police were watching these guys, and they, the police, knew exactly where to look for the truck.

From what my wife told me, the door and steering column are damaged, and it has a flat tire. That, and the interior is no longer in "mint" condition.

Those muthaphuckas. If the cops knew where/who, what took so long? That's your damn property they were messing with. Hope the motor and expensive stuff isn't damaged!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

At least you got it back, normally people just wonder what happened to their vehicle after its stolen.

Time for some repairs and a cummins swap lol

Hopefully they didn't fusk around under the hood, with careful planning and cooperation, you could end up ahead of the game.

Damn man. That sucks. You've worked so hard on it. Keep us updated on when you actually get to see it.

Sorry to hear about this. It seems to be a common thing with Fords as my across the street neighbour has had his Ford truck stole 3 times all the same way. Virtually no damage except the lock and column. Sucks you think Ford would come up with a fix but I think there door handles are still the same.

At least you got it back, normally people just wonder what happened to their vehicle after its stolen.

What he said. Sorry to hear that though; sux either way. Do you have full coverage on it?

Back