My truck was stolen...

Thanks guys.

It's really hard to believe that there is THAT much damage to the truck...
No way you would ever think it would be that much to repair the truck if I was selling it, and you saw the damage. It's crazy.

Sounds like you'd been better off if you never saw it again Ivan! I know I wouldn't want mine back with any amount of damage!

Sounds like you'd been better off if you never saw it again Ivan! I know I wouldn't want mine back with any amount of damage!

Yeah, I know...
Trust me, if I had it covered for what it was worth, I wouldn't want it back either...
I was looking at Collector insurance for it this summer...they didn't care how old the vehicle was, or how many miles on it...their rules were, no more then 5000 kms on it a year, can't drive it to and from work, and no racing.
You had to have your vehicle appraised, but...I looked at a "insured for" case of $100,000 and the premium was less then what I was paying now for full coverage.
Only reason I didn't go with it was because of the 5000 kms...I thought I would put more then that on it this year.....I was wrong.

To see how it sits in the shop now...with all the work required to get it back the way it was before it was stolen...makes me sick.

Back