NADM at RPMFest-May 30,31.

Can't wait to see you! It will be nice to see another proper southerner!

Well it was a pretty good pull today. I would love to go and watch tomorrow but just don't have the time..:bang

Great job everyone who pulled today..some very nice rigs and set ups. Something happened to Brandon's truck..don't know what but it fell on its face after about 75ft..I hope he gets it figured out and can pull tomorrow. I was really looking forward to seeing his truck pull, but oh well there will be more I am sure :evil

All I have to say (even though my truck broke) is that Navy Chief, Gene, Ron and the rest of their crew at NADM is TOP NOTCH and the most down to earth people. I cannot wait to hook with this association again it was a pleasure!! :bow:.
Brandon

Both valve bridges left No. 6 when I was ready to leave the line, it felt strong the best it has all year comming off the line! Going to pull the cam today to see if I have a cam minus 1 lobe :bang.

Video soon!
Brandon

LaPorte In NADM.

LaPorte.jpg

LaPorte2.jpg

LaPorte1.jpg

LaPorte3.jpg

Brandon

Both valve bridges left No. 6 when I was ready to leave the line, it felt strong the best it has all year comming off the line! Going to pull the cam today to see if I have a cam minus 1 lobe :bang.

Video soon!
Brandon

My buddies truck was doing the same thing with his EEP cam except his was on number 2. Pulled the cam out and the lobe was toast.

Video soon!
Brandon

Well sucks to hear that man. I hope you get it figured out and get your truck up and running again soon.

sorry to hear Brandon! What do you think the turn around time will be on that?

Congrats Ben! I see your sporting show-mesmokers.com shirt. We need to get all the smokers at these big events or get a big event in MO. Many trucks that can compete with the best. Can't wait for the nadm/show-mesmokers pull. Big money in prizes. Any results from today to post?

off top my head

terry coppes won

Mod
Shane Kellog won

2.6 Evan Davis Won

I thought Ben won again today. This time by like 2 ft. Still close comp.
Your right Ron, Benn did take the top spot, from Evan, by 2. Very nice hooks guys. I talked to Evan a little down at TS, seems like a hell of a nice guy. Benn your ok too, lol, J/k buddy. Congrats, glad to see another victory for a Show-me boy............

Back