NADM East Coast Nationals, Numidia PA

It was ok today.. Weather turned out great.. They fell way behind, pulls didnt start till close to 4.... Also saw dimitri run a 9.83 and letting off way before traps... One of the big boys also popped something in the motor, tons of white smoke at the 8th, and no it wasnt a boot.... Its was a deep red pick up with slicks, and alot of stickers...i personally did bad.. I took out my o/l spring and one other spring... And i couldnt get the cal tracks on... Bad wheel hop, let completly off and back in and turned a 11.9..... Called it a day before i broke a shaft...

Last edited:
I heard a firetruck peed all over the pulling track.....?

Yeah track got messed up. Then it delayed pulling over 2 hours, then the rain hit. If the track didn't get jacked up most of the pulling would have been done by the time the rain hit.

from phone

Text I got said 8000 gallons of water spilled onto the track at the 200' mark.

Gene must have been beside himself.

It was a GREAT turnout and the place was packed with trucks.

CONGRATULATIONS To Dimitri on winning the dyno money!

LOADS or really nice trucks and lots of nice people to chat with all day long,Thank You to Rob for hooking me up on the detailing spray I wanted,that stuff is really slick.All In All Gene,Ron and their crew did a really nice job with this show I wish the rain would have stayed away though..........Andy

P.S.-George,you should have stopped over and said hello!

BTW...Did ANYONE see Compy or was he a no show?

Well if the track was actually ready in the morning instead of trying to get it done a half hour before we started it would have been fine. Sucks pulling got rained out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well it sucked ass to drive 7 hours for a very poor track , late start and a lack of effort to try to bring it back from 10 minutes of rain . I didn't see anybody other than a few pullers walk out on the track after the rain .

IMAG0147_zps8c05a6ac.jpg

Here's my sheet.I was so disappointed at my 635.54hp 1097.41 torque std correction. It was the 5th highest.

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid603.photobucket.com/albums/tt118/02elantragt/VIDEO0012_zps9a8a4ae1.mp4

Here's a video of Dimitri's run. Got to talk to him, it was cool to be there.

On the bad side I missed most of the drag races, bunch of ppl were talking crap about my truck, when I said nothin about anyone else's except for positives. The biggest crap talkers were with a 24valve next to us that talked the most crap. No co diesel performance?? Then only did 370ish and 720ish. I almost doubled that. Then the truck pulls rained out in work stock the first class.... There wasn't near as many vendors as I thought there was gonna be. Also it was way too hot for this fat kid.

Last edited:
I felt my truck should of spun a higher number. My ssr settings tq-1
Llt 24 Hlt 42
Llr 12 hlr 10
Lld 15 hld 25
I think I could of squeezed another hundred out maybe... I'm going to get udc and trip for that extra hundred.

nice day till the rain. dyno and drag racing seemed to be a good show. BUT man o man is that the first time the NADM crew ever did anything with pulling? totally a joke, wait till last minute to prep track or was the goal to destroy it? ever pull on a fresh plowed farm field lol . and then one of the officails say what ya think haha do you really wanna know what the pullers think.

It was a GREAT turnout and the place was packed with trucks.

CONGRATULATIONS To Dimitri on winning the dyno money!

LOADS or really nice trucks and lots of nice people to chat with all day long,Thank You to Rob for hooking me up on the detailing spray I wanted,that stuff is really slick.All In All Gene,Ron and their crew did a really nice job with this show I wish the rain would have stayed away though..........Andy

P.S.-George,you should have stopped over and said hello!

BTW...Did ANYONE see Compy or was he a no show?

My bad andy... The one time i stopped over, your truck was gone... Then i saw it when i was leaving back in the spot... Just realized you were probaly on the dyno....

Why wasnt there a roller? Just a dozer and a tractor On a side note got to see dimitri do a pull on the dyno. Awesome truck and even a better guy. I was just standing by his truck and he came over shook my hand and introduced himself. Impressed the heck out of me.

Why wasnt there a roller? Just a dozer and a tractor...

In their defense, Gene knows as well as as anyone how to put in a quality track. However they depend on (contract with) local contractors to provide the required equipment, and I know in the past that NADM has gotten totally screwed by unreliable equipment people. Sometimes they ask for X and get Y, or sometimes nothing at all.

Now if there was a grader and roller sitting there, and they didn't use it, that would be all on them. But I'm guessing that's not the case here.

nice day till the rain. dyno and drag racing seemed to be a good show. BUT man o man is that the first time the NADM crew ever did anything with pulling? totally a joke, wait till last minute to prep track or was the goal to destroy it? ever pull on a fresh plowed farm field lol . and then one of the officails say what ya think haha do you really wanna know what the pullers think.

This is why a lot of people don't including myself don't come there because what you saw today has been going on for years there its a horrible track, last time we were there 2 years ago there was no bleaches a tiny roller track prep was horrible, no guardrail or Jersey walls . Gene will be on here soon enough to chime in , the rest of the show is awesome there tho they just have to get their act together with the pulling

I felt my truck should of spun a higher number. My ssr settings tq-1
Llt 24 Hlt 42
Llr 12 hlr 10
Lld 15 hld 25
I think I could of squeezed another hundred out maybe... I'm going to get udc and trip for that extra hundred.

Looks like more work on a jet with your SSR is needed.
Do some searching here for PaulB and dvst8r's SSR settings and work off them.I am quite certain you will find a happy spot which will net more power.Keep in mind the air was terrible today(1.07 day) and on a good air day you should have went into the 680's for power.I still think there is a ton left but you may need a bit more candle to lite the fire better.I can also tell you in that air if your still on 37" tires they also hurt your overall numbers.

My fuel numbers were off also but on spray the truck woke up and ran really well which is indicative of how bad the air really was.I should have stuck a bigger jet in the giggle gas but maybe tomorrow we will make that swap.

Scott's jet is stingy but power can be made on it, we seen that with the last run.......Andy

There was a roller and a grader setting right there . They even used the roller initially trying to work on the track but after they started pulling I don't think it ever moved .

The reason you don't use a roller a lot on a track that is only running classes with street tires is it will make the track extremely hard since the tires don't tear the track up like a cut tire does. I've seen places were a lot of street tire classes run and by the end of the night from over use of the roller the tires are leaving black marks on the track like asphalt

I've only been to one track where they don't use a roller after every truck n that's numidia the 2 years i was there, the roller they had there when I was there didn't have an enough weight to compact a track enough

Back