• Total voters
I kinda like
"Cooler-n-Hell"
Kinda a drunk version of, "hey that's cooler than Hell!"
Josiah

RideIcon said:
deranged,
or PowerRanger, lol good one AMMO22

Not sure about PowerRanger. If you guys dress up in tights and start dancing around the truck with plastic swords it would be problematic.

You could move to California where that's acceptable, but there are no dragstrips left, or you could run it in Texas where they DO have dragstrips but you'd get lynched (or drafted by the Dallas Cowboys). Then there is always New England; they still have dragstrips, and they are accepting of that behavior, but they will require you to marry.

Last edited:
I think you should call it the "panty dropper", 10 seconds of pure sexiness.:hehe:

I guess the Rump Ranger is out? :hehe:

I kinda like Deranged.

As to the 1/8 names, I'm actually putting F250 badges on the Fordota, but modifying them to say F2.50. :D

i like 'stranger'

ie: i like to sit on my hand until it becomes numb..and then _________ and call it a 'stranger'. lol -dave chappell (some will get it..some wont)

RCCX said:
I think you should call it the "panty dropper", 10 seconds of pure sexiness.:hehe:

I vote for Deranged....maybe the DeRANGER?

What was funny is that I had a friend a few years ago that had an old straight axle drag car that was actually called the "Panty Raider"...name painted on the side and everything..LOL

Back