nasty street truck?

Sred94

What would be a good setup(chip,injectors,charger,pump,ect) for a bad street truck. Truck is 99

Depends on your definition of "bad". Id say a bad street truck would be a Edge EZ with a single S510. That would have horrible street manners.

First off, welcome.

Second, you're not going anywhere fast with a manual.

Look fellas. Im juamst trying to fet my posts up so i can do stuff in the forsale section is all. Shoudve said programmer yada yada. Everyone knows what it is so why be ignorant? It dont have to be fast just badass truck for on the street. No intentions of dragracing. Pulling if anything.

You're not going to get anywhere on here like this, just making an enemy out of yourself with the mods.

Apologies. Kinda aggitated and the first post i made seemed like people were juat waitong to jump on it. Anyone maybe wanna give some input?

Say around 600hp. Whats everyones oppinion on the best way to get there. What injectors to run. Turbo. Programmer etc. But still be decent on thw street?

Say around 600hp. Whats everyones oppinion on the best way to get there. What injectors to run. Turbo. Programmer etc. But still be decent on thw street?

You already told us that your sole intentions are to sell stuff. Now do us all a favor and do a little searching for your original question.

No intwntions are to get advice from knoweldgable persons and to mainly be able to buy stuff but i cant reply to a thread untill i have so many posts. I am new to this whole thing and dont have anything to sell if i wanted to. I will do some searchin. Apologies again. Just figured it would be easier to ask.

I dont know how else to put it? I want advice from people with experience. I am lookin to buy not sell. Thought it would be easier to ask rather than search all evening.

You thought wrong.

You're not asking something that hasn't been answered a thousand times.

I ran 6x18s a hot rod pump with an s366. With a bd rad and a small shot of nitrous. It was a blast. From a stop and a roll

Back