Nate from Washington

nate_88

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site. I've been in love with diesels since 2003 when my dad got his Duramax, and I instantly began finding aftermarket parts for him (you're welcome dad). Bought my first diesel 3 years ago, and it just happened to be a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 QCSB. The truck is awesome! Looking to sell her though (even though I don't want to, because she's almost perfect), but I have some things to pay off and then I'll buy another September. I've learned a lot from forums like these and am always looking to learn more and talk to some cool people. I think that's enough for now!

Nathan

No I haven't, but I'd like to. Fill me in!

There are some sled pulls in Moses Lake. Dyno and drag racing in Spokompton. And a number of things going on over here on the wet side during the summer months. A lot of the events will be posted up here. As well as over on the NWBombers website. It's a local NW forum for us diesel guys and gals.

welcome!!! I believe we met on one of the other forums

There are some sled pulls in Moses Lake. Dyno and drag racing in Spokompton. And a number of things going on over here on the wet side during the summer months. A lot of the events will be posted up here. As well as over on the NWBombers website. It's a local NW forum for us diesel guys and gals.

You'll have to keep me updated for sure. I'd love to come out to some of the events, even if I do get my truck sold and only have a car!

nate how can you be from port ludlow AND ellensburg???? LOl kinda far apart arent they????

nate how can you be from port ludlow AND ellensburg???? LOl kinda far apart arent they????

Haha yeah they're about 3 hours apart, but I'm FROM Port Ludlow and go to school at Central. Is this the same dodgezilla from NWDiesels?

welcome!!! I believe we met on one of the other forums

Yeah we did. I can't PM you back yet because I don't have enough posts, but we talked over on Cummins Forum. That's pretty funny that your sister is a professor here at Central!

Welcome to Comp D, I was born and raised in Wenatchee area, now I live in Northern California.

yes, i'm the same idiot from over there. have we met?

We haven't met yet, but we've talked over on DTR, but mostly NWDiesels. I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime to look at each others trucks and to talk about upcoming events and whatnot.

Welcome to Comp D, I was born and raised in Wenatchee area, now I live in Northern California.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'll be in the San Jose area for 3 years starting in October for Chiropractic college. I should have another Dodge by then after this one sells. Where in Northern Cali?

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'll be in the San Jose area for 3 years starting in October for Chiropractic college. I should have another Dodge by then after this one sells. Where in Northern Cali?

San Jose is about an hour and a half south of me, I'm in the Napa valley area. lol Dodges are good stuff ;)

Back