Nc schedule

DISTURBED

YEA WE RIDE THE SHORT BUS
Does anyone know or have a schedule for pulls in Nc. I know they have quite a few 2 day pulls down there. Had a guy that was suppose to get me the schedule but he hasnt.

Well crap i guess "straight diesel truck pull" must have been the one he was talking about but they must have done away with the 3.0 class. Guess i wont be heading down there

Jeremy, if your ever coming down to any in W. NC. let me know and maybe ill meet you there.

2.8" is a bushing class :evil You should come down and talk them into having a 3.0" class next year, they say they're going away from 2.8", but I don't see it for some of them.

Dieseljunkie I will def. do that. Chris had wanted me to come down there and run but seems like they cut them and the open class out also and dropped back to a 2.8. Over the winter it was all still running. I liked the 2 day deal. makes getting fuel money back alot easier. I will be at a 2 day event in Galax, Va which isnt far from Nc

2.8" is a bushing class :evil You should come down and talk them into having a 3.0" class next year, they say they're going away from 2.8", but I don't see it for some of them.

Im open driveline so that wouldnt fly. 3.0 is a big commitment from promoters and pullers. Once you go ODL you cant go back

Dieseljunkie I will def. do that. Chris had wanted me to come down there and run but seems like they cut them and the open class out also and dropped back to a 2.8. Over the winter it was all still running. I liked the 2 day deal. makes getting fuel money back alot easier. I will be at a 2 day event in Galax, Va which isnt far from Nc

Im actually in South Carolina, so Va is pretty damn far for me. :bang

Whats the dates on this? Is it at the fair grounds? Went up there to one a couple years ago. Had a really good time.

It's actually in Dugspur, Va, just down the road. Kanawha Valley Arena, August 17-18. It's usually a good pull, just need more trucks to show up.

Im open driveline so that wouldnt fly. 3.0 is a big commitment from promoters and pullers. Once you go ODL you cant go back

I agree on the commitment part, thats a lot of money and time to not be able to easily re-sell the whole truck. Are you bringing the Armstrongs down with you by chance? Would be nice to see at least 2 - 3.0" trucks at once

Whats the dates on this? Is it at the fair grounds? Went up there to one a couple years ago. Had a really good time.

Its sept 28 and 29. I miss spoke its Rural Retreat va Wyth raceway exit 60 off I81. I would imagine all the trucks will be there for the points so 10ish

Last edited:
Is that open to local trucks? We're literally 2 miles from the track and would like to hook if the opportunity is there.

Back