NC Sledpulling Schedule

TheBigDeOGE

If you aint 1st..ure LAST
:S:Our 1st pull of the season is at Silk Hope Farm Heritage park.

555159_10200506354119479_1631625071_n.jpg

check out our website for other pulls and if you want to become a member just download a forum and mail in. post up for any questions.

Carolina Truck & Tractor Pullers

Seriously your going to post a flyer on here with "coal rolling diesel" on it? What a joke, not mention let those tools any where near your events!

Last edited:
Seriously your going to post a flyer on here with "coal rolling diesel" on it? What a joke, not mention let those tools any where near your events!

Are they the idiots that made that stupid video?

The one an the same. Same ones that got 3 speeding tickets on the way to morgans corner.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Sry that was another crew that was using the crd name

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I have a little side bet going with a friend of mine down your way. Please post the winners up after this event, thanks.

Farmington dragway pull has been canceled. Reschedule date will be posted.

Rockingham-web-poster_zps111f0b5d.jpg

Carolina Diesel Nationals*
Rockingham Dragway
July 27th, 2013
NHRDA Drag Racing* , CTTP Sled Pulling*Dyno Competition*Show n Shine*Burnout Contest*

8am - Competitor gates open
9am - Spectator gates open9:30am - Mandatory driver's meeting at the NHRDA trailer
10am - 5pm - NHRDA Diesel Drag RacingFeaturing Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman
10am - 3pm - Show N Shine
10am - 6pm - Dyno
runs5pm - Burnout Contest
6pm - 9pm - Sled PullsFeaturing Super Stock, 3.0, 2.6. CTTPA Super Farm Tractors, Hot Street and Work Stock.

Also the Workstock class will allow hanging weights, bump stops and stock appearing turbos. 8500lb weight limit.

Rockingham-web-poster_zps111f0b5d.jpg

Sled pull pulling order

2.5/Hotstreet Diesel
2.6 Super street Diesel
3.0 Super Street Diesel
Super Farm/Light Pro Tractors
Super Stock Diesel
Workstock Diesel

if you have any questions about the rules or anything about the classes. the rules can be found at Carolina Truck & Tractor Pullers

the workstock class has been changed from the ones on cttp site.

Back