Need A 2 Degree Offset Key 12v

klincoln

I NEED A KEY FOR CAM GEAR 97- 5.9 12V CUMMINS WITH A 2 DEGREE OFFSET:bang :thankyou2:

klincoln said:
I NEED A KEY FOR CAM GEAR 97- 5.9 12V CUMMINS WITH A 2 DEGREE OFFSET:bang :thankyou2:

Kurt, surely you ARE kidding.............right??? Gary

Need 1 A.s.A.p It's 5-7 Days To My Hand Has Gun To My Head!!!!!!!!!DO YOU GOT 1

Last edited:
I have them , there are several from .50 degrees to 9.5 degrees

COMP461 said:
I have them , there are several from .50 degrees to 9.5 degrees
i need 2.5 degrees offset.price and no# to call for it:thankyou2:

Well, you can send COMP461 a PM, or you can go to Scheid's web site and look up the number for their Effingham shop. Ask for Brad. Your choice.

PRattenbury said:
Well, you can send COMP461 a PM, or you can go to Scheid's web site and look up the number for their Effingham shop. Ask for Brad. Your choice.
:thankyou2: first thing monday

klincoln said:
:thankyou2: first thing monday

Kurt, I am indeed gettin old:hehe: You should call Chris and ask him about the conversation we had in the middle of nowhere (Yee Haw Junction) I feel just plain ass dumb. Chris had a GOOD laugh and so did I after I realized what I had done. ROTFLMFAOLOL

wrongway said:
Kurt, I am indeed gettin old:hehe: You should call Chris and ask him about the conversation we had in the middle of nowhere (Yee Haw Junction) I feel just plain ass dumb. Chris had a GOOD laugh and so did I after I realized what I had done. ROTFLMFAOLOL
i know sometimes (i 'm 8up with the dumb a$$) too. it's all the long days at work then working on the race truck half the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang

Back