Need a new video cam?

scott 06

already broke
Im looking for a new video camera, mine is ok but its just a cheap one. Whats everybody using and how do you like it? i want to be able to post video's quick and easy. I mostly use it for truck pulls and drag racing and hunting.

im using a sony handycam HDD (hard disk drive) and it is pritty good 40x optical zoom 2000x digital zoom and it will saves a ton of video on the camera before it gets full. ive never run out of space on the drive.

I have a Sony HDR SR11, it is High Def and with the provided software it is easy to upload video. Here are a few video's that I have taken with it, YouTube lowers the quality some compared to straight off the camera, but it is close if you watch it in HD on YouTube.

YouTube - Buck Motorsports Park Modified Street 8 1 09

YouTube - TJ Bates One Piece At A Time

YouTube - TJ Bates

Now this camera is not cheap, even on E-bay where I got this one it is still close to $600. If you go to Best Buy it is close to $1,000. So far I have a full season of video on it and still have close to 200 minutes left before I have to clean out the hard drive.

I have the sanyo xacti fh1, full 60 fps 1080 resolution, fits in the palm of your hand, and can be found at times under 400 bux

im using a sony handycam HDD (hard disk drive) and it is pritty good 40x optical zoom 2000x digital zoom and it will saves a ton of video on the camera before it gets full. ive never run out of space on the drive.

i brought one last nite at best buy, its a sony handycamm hdd its 60x optical zoom and 2000x digital, its a dcr-sr47. So we will see how it works, hopefully i can start posting some videos, my old camera has a problem so i have 60 min of video's and it would not upload them or finish a disc.

Back