Need a udc custom tuner

Foster#17

I am in need of someone who is still doing udc tuning, I have been trying to get ahold of some places but haven't found anyone yet still making custom tunes for smarty since HP tuners came out now?? Does anyone know of anyone still selling custom tunes?

I sent them an email and never got a response, I guess I'll have to keep waiting

Ben Shadday at Done Right does UDC. Not trying to pimp a non site sponsor just trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send an email to Paul@firepunk.com and he'll get with you in the morning. Occasionally we get emails that land in a spam folder and never see it. Pm me here if you don't get a response tomorrow.

Lavon

Ben Shadday at Done Right does UDC. Not trying to pimp a non site sponsor just trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ben's good people.
Oh, and just because they sponsor the site, doesn't mean they are great people, some are really, really lousy, but you can't complain.

Firepunk IS one of the best ones, however.

Mark.

Ben's good people.
Oh, and just because they sponsor the site, doesn't mean they are great people, some are really, really lousy, but you can't complain.

Firepunk IS one of the best ones, however.

Mark.

You can complain, you just can't complain in their section.

Firepunk does that too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reason I asked is because I had both UDC and HP tuners. Both with firepunk tuning. The difference is night and day. I know Lavon dyno'd a few stock trucks with HPT recently (to compare to mine). I dyno'd 411 hp with UDC on that dyno last year. I have seen a few 03-04 trucks any where from 480-500hp with their HPT.

Probably because hp is more expensive if you already have a smarty.

I just couldn't afford HP right now, I already Dynoed 600/1100 with my 100horse injectors. I just couldn't get the 250s to stop smoking in the low end. Firepunk seems to have done the job! I'll be dynoing with the big nozzles this Monday!

Was that 600hp on regular smarty tunes? And the stuff in your signature?

Last edited:
Was that 600hp on regular smarty tunes? And the stuff in your signature?

With my own udc tuning(I'm clearly not a professional haha), and yes everything in my signature. The dyno is supposed to be reading low and not the best but that's not something I can prove. That's just the numbers I got!

Last edited:
With my own udc tuning(I'm clearly not a professional haha), and yes everything in my signature. The dyno is supposed to be reading low and not the best but that's not something I can prove. That's just the numbers I got!

Ok numbers just seem a low. Have you run the truck at the track with the setup?

Nope not since the cam, manifold, dual cp3s, my own tuning, and obviously the new nozzles. It was running 12.78 before all that stuff on sw9! I thought the numbers were low as well.

Last edited:
Back