Need a udc custom tuner

Ok numbers just seem a low. Have you run the truck at the track with the setup?

Nope not since the cam, manifold, dual cp3s, my own tuning, and obviously the new nozzles. It was running 12.78 before all that stuff on sw9! I thought the numbers were low as well.

Let me know what time you plan to dyno and I'll be on standby if you want to try more/less fuel in the hot tune.

Lavon

Let me know what time you plan to dyno and I'll be on standby if you want to try more/less fuel in the hot tune.

Lavon

That stinks, I never saw this until after I Dynoed. The dyno was very inaccurate anyways so it was pretty much pointless today. It didn't cost me anything so I figured it was worth a shot. It turns out I was maxing out the dyno at 600hp because it's not meant for high horsepower apparently. And to go along with that, the rpm pickup was not working so we had to try and get rpm off the rollers which was terribly inaccurate. I know for sure it's gotta be over 600 but I'll have to wait until I can get to an actual good dyno. The street tune was darn near maxing out at 600 and the hot tune feels a ton faster so I'm not sure what it's pushing. If you had to make an estimate what would you think with all my stuff?

I would say 675-750HP range, but until its on the a good dyno, its hard to say. Make a roadtrip to central OH and we'll put it on the rollers and can make sure the tune is on point for your setup.

Lavon

I would say 675-750HP range, but until its on the a good dyno, its hard to say. Make a roadtrip to central OH and we'll put it on the rollers and can make sure the tune is on point for your setup.

Lavon

That's what I was figuring on HP and I would love to do that! I'll keep that in mind for this summer!

Back