Need help 12 valve wont make over 471 hp

What size injectors would yall recommend i bought them cause that what they said i need runinng a my turbo as a single

I would not expect big dyno numbers from a 75mm single s400 on a 12v. Big power yes, not big dyno numbers. I'm sure good dyno numbers from a 75mm single on a 12v have been done, I just would not think too frequently. That said, timing in the mid 20s and 5 hole injectors would be my suggestion for big power. Good luck!

this thread has to be fake right? i mean 7x20s and a S475 and what sounds like a maxed untuned 215 pump on a DAILY DRIVER??????????

The truck is a daily driver and work truck. I will try more timing and swap to 5x 018 and see what happens.

I daily drove my truck with a 475 and stock injectors, I also dynoed 580ish hp with that goofball setup. It had a .83 AR housing though. So that made it spool quite good.

Listen to what these guys are saying... Seriously you need more timing and you need to turn more like 4500 rpm to take advantage of the massive top end a 75mm will produce. If your afraid to spin the rpm then you need to grow some balls. This isn't TDR circa 2003 anymore. LOL

Roller rockers huh? Sounds like an overbuilt work truck.... The poor setup Accentuated by overly low horsey-ponies

Sent from my Saxaphone

proof that you cant just buy all the biggest/baddest coolest stuff and throw it all together hoping it works out and makes a huge number

If that S475 is full tilt at lower rpms then your right 18* for a big single is perfect.

You guys missed my sarcasm. I thought it was ironic that everyone said more timing and the OP didn't think it needed more timing. I would go around 21*

Back