Need help ASAP!!!

BSwope

I need help!!
Hey Guys im posting for a friend of mine and his Banks inner cooler has cracked and is junk... only 2yr warranty and its way out so we are in the need of a stock one to hold over till funds become available for another aftermarket one.

Need one ASAP.... have a test pull Friday of this week! PLEASE PM me if anyone has one or knows where one is that we could get!

Thanks
Buddy

Hey Guys im posting for a friend of mine and his Banks inner cooler has cracked and is junk... only 2yr warranty and its way out so we are in the need of a stock one to hold over till funds become available for another aftermarket one.

Need one ASAP.... have a test pull Friday of this week! PLEASE PM me if anyone has one or knows where one is that we could get!

Thanks
Buddy

Have a Spearco reenforced one we ran on Max'd Out at 120 psi for sale. It was on the truck when we sucked the hard rubber reducer off the intake through the twins. Has to be cleaned but there is nothing wrong with it other than needing to be cleaned. I'll sell it for $500 plus shipping.

Have a Spearco reenforced one we ran on Max'd Out at 120 psi for sale. It was on the truck when we sucked the hard rubber reducer off the intake through the twins. Has to be cleaned but there is nothing wrong with it other than needing to be cleaned. I'll sell it for $500 plus shipping.

Im trying to get ahold of my friend to let him know about this.... id say he will buy it but i gotta get ahold of him!!!!!!!!!

Could you PM me a phone # so we can contact you??

Back