Need Help Getting a 03 runing and sold

speedfreak

I have a 2003 5.9L that came out of a running truck with 110,000 miles on it, my plans for it were to put it in my 03 F250 and loose the 6.0, I tore the engine down had the block honed, new rings, rods and mains, ARP studs and all new cummins gaskets to seal it up,, I have had it sitting around and i would like to sell it but i wanted to run it first. I built a shipping engine stand to hold it, hooked up fuel pump and have 15psi of fuel to it, on the truck side of the engine ECM I put ground to pins 21/49/50 power to pins 20/30/40 and a keyed, on/off power to 32, she cranks and has good oil presure but no start??? dose it need more than power and ground to ECM to make it run?? or dose it need signals from the truck ECM to make it run?? like i said it ran before it came out of the truck?? ESN is 57092164

one thing that is funny, when i put the keyed power to pin 32 the fuel control clicks and 1 or 2 of the injectors make a light buzzing sound??? is it possiple to mix up the 2 wires to the injector??

Back