Need help identifying this

GorillaDave

Aníbal Catastrophe
So I picked up a Cummins Reman turbo for the low and told it was a HT3B but after some research I'm starting to think it is something completely different. I have searched until I was blue in the face with ill results. Any and all help is appreciated as I'm looking to get things started, but if this guy is incorrect for my goals I need to know so I can avoid the headache and not get flamed for excessive why this and why that post.
View attachment 43138View attachment 43139View attachment 43140View attachment 43141View attachment 43142View attachment 43143View attachment 43144

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

I can find no absolute information stating it is, and IIRC the HT3B was a T6i flange? I have searched the serial number and have gotten results from a 3B 4B HT60 and so on and so forth. I have PM'd another member about it and was told that it resembles a 3B but the center section appears to be way too long.

I can find no absolute information stating it is, and IIRC the HT3B was a T6i flange? I have searched the serial number and have gotten results from a 3B 4B HT60 and so on and so forth. I have PM'd another member about it and was told that it resembles a 3B but the center section appears to be way too long.

Looks like a ht3b to me... T6 flanges came on the 3b's it was more application that changed the flange.

Im currently running it and calling it a 3b, new build will be vastly improved. For the general size of this charger there is much to be desired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Back