Need help picking injectors- 2 trucks

ISBand4BT

Alright guys, I DID do some searching (injector in the 98-02 section and looked thru four pages).

Anyway, my neighbor asked me what kind of injectors he should get for his truck. It's a 99 SO automatic truck that he uses to hall castle and pigs with. He wants to get a little more power out of it. He had a comp box but it went bad so he doesn't have any programmer on it.

Second truck is my truck. 01 HO 6spd w/ a vgt and edge juice w/ att. It mainly does nothing but haul a 6klb camper, 10k of hay, and an occasional 7500lb trailer. Eventually going to get a livestock trailer for hauling cattle to and from the auction.

We are both lookin to get another 75-100 horse out of our trucks without a programmer.

Thanks in advance.

You have to have some kind of box to run injectors. Something has to lie to the computer. I run 115 horse with a hx35 with 60 mm compressor wheel and edge box. Usually keep it on setting three. My other truck I just got rid of had a adrenaline till it went bad now just a plug in box with 125 horse injectors. It has a 341 over 3b. When the ad. went bad it ran worse than stock till I put the little box on it.

I have a small set in my tuck and love them.
From a member here. Quality is exceptional. And they run really well.

Seth@Haley speed.com

I've had very good luck out of Ducky Fuel Injection products and Chris is a great guy to deal with, last sets of injectors I installed in stock turbo trucks were 7x.009 and they ran very well but it is the absolute furthest I would go to keep temps in check.

You have to have some kind of box to run injectors. Something has to lie to the computer. I run 115 horse with a hx35 with 60 mm compressor wheel and edge box. Usually keep it on setting three. My other truck I just got rid of had a adrenaline till it went bad now just a plug in box with 125 horse injectors. It has a 341 over 3b. When the ad. went bad it ran worse than stock till I put the little box on it.

What?!
You do not have to have programming to run injectors.

He should have said they respond better with a box of some sort.

I don't think that's how he meant it...

I mean one of the best very mild upgrades if you ask me is a small injector and an EZ.

I don't think that's how he meant it...

I mean one of the best very mild upgrades if you ask me is a small injector and an EZ.

oh i agree.

i like a bigger injector with a timing box. much more responsive in my findings. :Cheer:

oh i agree.

i like a bigger injector with a timing box. much more responsive in my findings. :Cheer:

Yes. I think a stock truck should have an injector thrown in it regardless lol. Takes away that vp unresponsive feel.

Back