Need help with difficult problem

I have seen weird things happen with Edge products too and the turbo timing would also keep the truck running, might be worth removing the whole system from the truck and see what happens.

From reading, I'm gonna be leaning toward an ecm issue or an edge issue.

Just talked to the mechanic. All relays including asr have been checked. Ecm was swapped with a known good one. Edge has been completely removed. Man I'm getting pissed/frustrated.

I dont think I read anywhere how this fuel system is wired. That would potentially reveal something.
But dont overlook the PCM either.

The truck is at a shop, and has been since Jan. 7, so I don't have hands on it. I inquired about both the PCM and lift pump wiring. So I guess stand by.

`don't mean they know chit about dodges..these peticular trucks can give ya fits..you got a short somewhere..look at anything you've put on..non factory stuff is gonna be yer problem I bet

I know this is going to sound really stupid but run an external ground wire from the PCM to the battery. I had a similar issue about 8 months ago after installing the twins in my truck. After 2 weeks of not being able to start it my friend and I just started copying ground wires with an external ground wire to the battery and I found that the flexable ground cable going to the PCM was not making a good ground to the back of the block. Thus causing all kinds of weird problems.

Back