Future of the Green Goblin

• Convert to 24v and be able to race it

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Leave it sit and just drive the Red truck

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

biged681985

Arklahoma Bombers
My first truck was the Green goblin. its a 1999 dodge ram 2500 quad cab long bed 4wd. Ive had it since 07 and have tons of great memories in the truck it currently has a 12 valve in it. no injectors no turbo, no injection pump, popped head gasket. basically been a parts truck for other projects for the past three years. and the truck has some rust on it.

I currently have a 2000 2500 2wd with edge JWA, 240 horse injectors, 63/75 twins and a colt cams big stick. 5 speed trans with a valair dual disk. body is pretty rough.

here is what i need help with. should i leave the 2000 together and continue driving it. not really being able to do anything at all with it. and leave the green goblin sitting till i can afford to rebuild everything down the road.

or

pull the everything out of the red truck and put it in the green truck converting it back to a 24v vp truck that is lowered, with the twins, and 4wd so i can make a few races, and maybe a couple local brush pulls?

give me some feed back on what yall think.

Put everything but the tranny in the Goblin, get Brian to build you an auto and drop her a little.

if i do it, the trans will deff be a built auto. and truck will be lowered also. have the nitto 420s on it.

Back