Need opinions guys, I'm considering joining the CR Cummins crowd

John_DeereGreen

Here's the truck I'm looking at. I personally know the guy that's owned it, the bed is scratched up from hauling stuff, but most of the miles on it are highway pulling empty gooseneck trailers for a local trailer company. He hasn't hurt it at all.

I'm going to test drive it tomorrow, and I'm planning to keep it overnight so shoot away with questions...

http://www.taylordodge.com/used-inve...eHistory=true#

Thanks!!!

There was nothing there man.. Is it the 3500? If so that pretty expensive for a truck with 150K on it and far outta warranty. Plus its a normal "package" not a laramie or anything. I was just looking at one for 2,000 more than that. Its got half as many miles, is one year older but laramie and SRW. I'd keep looking. I just saw a new 2007 with liek 30K miles on it same setup but SRW for 22,000 in Cleveland.

What are you looking at? No info. I just bought another 05 dodge 2500,qc, 4x4, fully loaded with 80,000 miles. Paid $17,700 at a dealer.

Sounds like too much money.

05 quad cab slt 4x4 from carmax (shipped from texas) 30K miles. Paid 20K. Bed and rocker panels had been sprayed with bedliner from LineX.

Well crap, I guess the link didn't work...oh well, that truck has been sold anyway.

Here's the new prospect: 04 (Built 3/04) QCSB 4X4 shift on the floor, auto, power everything, trailer tow package, good cosmetically and excellent mechanically, 104K miles, 14600.

I bought an 06 this year and have been very happy so far I am still learning the truck though.

I bought an 06 this year and have been very happy so far I am still learning the truck though.

Hey mods...this moron is Jim Daly AKA Spicyjam so you could check it out and delete the user profile. He likes to hide under alias! Besides he cant pay his bill with Industrial Injection he claims I owe for and not to mention customer motors that are MIA since his shop closed doors how the hell could he afford an 06 truck? LMAO

Well crap, I guess the link didn't work...oh well, that truck has been sold anyway.

Here's the new prospect: 04 (Built 3/04) QCSB 4X4 shift on the floor, auto, power everything, trailer tow package, good cosmetically and excellent mechanically, 104K miles, 14600.

Well that is an 04.5 325/600 engine if built 03/04. That sounds like a reasonable price for that truck. Pretty close to my truck (SLT with LoneStar package). Mine has 93k on it and was built the same month. I would expect to get more than that for mine even with the current market.

Shane at Industrial Injection has a C/R truck 2006 for sale. It has a built motor in it. It has a bunch of goodies on it and it doesn't have many miles on the extreme built engine. Very nice truck with sprayed in bed liner, custom wheels tires and Many other goodies. 1-800-955-0476

Back