need some advice on 2.3 setup

Merv71price

need some advice on a 2.3 setup for 12v, will be running water to air ,water inj,ppump 13mm, ag gov to help tune, 5x18s,havnt pick a cam yet, I think ill be 3800 @peak pump is open rpm. its a classic mod tractor class,Ill be running aginst 473 big blocks 850hp. thanks,jason

you might move this thread to "general tractor performace" forum? would peobably get better feedback there... if i knew anything about tractors outside of the basics i'd help... but i think the other forum would be a good place to look/start...

Sorry, details are kinda blurry. What limitations do you have for your class? 2.3 charger? and what else?

Rules state mech pump,2.3 charger no rings t04 or equivalent. Open rpm, 6000lb ,18.4x38s ,473 ci limit ,Thats about it .im going to run a frozen boost,water inj,ppump 13mm ag gov,sintered iron twin disc,have 5x14 and 5x18 ,EDdiesel turbo,haven't picked a cam yet

Wow. smooth bore 2.3 vs 850 hp big blocks. As in automotive V8 big blocks?

Link available to rules?

Interstate pullers.com' it's the 6000lb class. That's awesome 1655. I work in Morgantown wv is there any classes around there I could pull in thank jason

I also pull in the interstate pullers

I WAS gonna build a hot stock for their sanction, they just redid the rules and they BLOW!

Interstate pullers.com' it's the 6000lb class. That's awesome 1655. I work in Morgantown wv is there any classes around there I could pull in thank jason

There's classes around here for pretty much any combination.

Those rules give a diesel absolutley no chance.

The only grey area I see, They don't specify 1 turbo, or 1 of anything else for that matter. 4 Chargers, top 3 being "2.3 or equivalent blah blah blah" and a S400 on the manifold.:hehe::evil

Those are probably the dumbest rules I have read in awhile....

Although it did not say anything about injectables...

Edit: I read through some of the other classes, and every class seems to have rediculous rules IMO

Last edited:
Those are probably the dumbest rules I have read in awhile....

Although it did not say anything about injectables...

Edit: I read through some of the other classes, and every class seems to have rediculous rules IMO

Thank god I am not the only one. They just redid some of them, 11k hotstock included. I have sent numerous emails to them about the rules. They refuse to answer any questions I have.

Makes me wanna start my own puling sanction

Back