Need some help!

Sprman

Stock SUCKS!!!!
My boss has a 2007 5.9 Cummins. He has tried a few tuners with no success. The first predator shut his computer down and wouldn't start. Then he got another one from a new company, forgot which one, but it needless to say it didn't do anything at all. THen he got another one from predator. They said that they took in to a dealership and got a new truck for a test drive and put on and they said it smoke the tires off of it. Then they sent it to them. Needless to say it didn't do anything at all. Good news was it didn't shut his computer down this time. All he is looking for is a boost of power. He uses it to pull his drag car around and it has plenty of power, but he is wanting jsut a bit more, but also enought to play with. What are some of the option that he can do. I know you guys have the knowledge and know where to get something to take care of his needs. Thanks in advance.

So the truck is runnin fine right now?

What motor? 6.7 or 5.9?

Sprman said:
My boss has a 2007 5.9 Cummins.

If he wants to just add a harness box, TS Performance a site sponsor, has the MP8 box available. It is an infinitely variable pressure box. Should help with mileage and when he tows all he needs to do is turn the knob down a little.

www.tsperformance.com

Didnt get ahold of the people I wanted too, but I know the power pup is out, mp8 as stated above, I am pretty sure the juice is available and I think the smartys are available too.

My vote goes with the smarty.

Back