need some turbo help

cummins 05

so i have a newly built 05 cummins with a g56 6 speed its bored .020 over everything else internal stock. I added Arp studs and industrial 120 horse injectors. I have an arson 3 on the pump and an airdog 150. Have gauges and an Htt 66/71/16 on a second gen manifold with an 06 intercooler swapped in. now for the problem. i am not making very much boost at all unless i really stand in the throttle it starts to come up (less than 30 PSI) after 2500 rpms. i have tried alot of different things with my smarty none of which seem to make much of a difference other than smoke output. i am keeping 22000 on rail pressure dropping off to about 20000 after really winding it out. egts can very quickly get to 1400-1500 degrees if left climb that high what does everyone think is going on any and all help would be much appreciated. u can text if thats easier 570-412-1602:nail::bang

Any boost fooler added? Im not sure what the Smarty is capable of there. I dont think the 16cm would hinder the boost to under 30 PSI once it gets lit. Is the turbo gated or any external gate?

Last edited:
Try a boost roller or use your smarty and add a resistor to your female connector for your electronic waste gate that's now unplugged using the different charger. Not sure who makes the resistor I forget you can also make one

Or male connector I forget which it is that is hanging once you unplug it from the factory 351

Back