Need Tranny Price Jeff

jordanjames81

Jeff im needing a price on a 47RE for a 03 dodge CR. Full Billet. Im tired of eating Tq converter & Tranny's from another well know builder. Im on my third tranny in fourth converter. Please let me know soon. Cause im in the hunt for a new one. Done missed to many pulls this year do to problems.

What all is the difference in your tranny.

competition tranny

competition tranny 2

competition Plus tranny

Give Sam a call in Upstae SC. He will be a bit closer to you and have the same warranty and all from Jeff. They are Garmon trannies. 864-710-1032.

New tq coverter one had broke stator, in one i put in yesterday probably wiped out the whole trans. Temps reached 300 in overdrive wouldnt turn back on, in trans temp light on the dash was on.

Jeff is out of town today so as mentioned above, you can call Sam. He's a satellite shop for Garmon's tranny's. The cost will depend on what all you want done. Don't quote me but a full built with TCS shafts is around $6800. With Opie shafts it's a bit more.

I'll make sure Jeff see's this on Monday

Or pm me and I'll get with him on Monday for your price...

My appoligeeze!

I did not speak with Jeff yet...

I'll pm you my number...Call me tmrw or Thursday...I'll be off and can get with him...

New tq coverter one had broke stator, in one i put in yesterday probably wiped out the whole trans. Temps reached 300 in overdrive wouldnt turn back on, in trans temp light on the dash was on.

Im assuming since you were in overdrive that you weren't running with the converter locked? With a loose converter its pretty much mandatory that you run with it locked as much as possible, otherwise the temps can get hot quick.

I would suggest going with a fat in and output shaft runs around $9000 with a four disc. We are also working on a 5 disc fat converter.

Im assuming since you were in overdrive that you weren't running with the converter locked? With a loose converter its pretty much mandatory that you run with it locked as much as possible, otherwise the temps can get hot quick.

I had over drive turned off in converter locked, over drive wouldnt turn back on.

.02 and not to start a war or arguement or make anyone feel butthurt....

If you race or sled pull then the risk of destroying otherwise good parts falls in your lap. Im very aware of the risks myself as a shop owner. Recently I raced a customer truck and broke his billet output. Had it replaced out of my pocket and the owner broke it again on his fourth pass. Both of us agree going fast costs money to have fun. Ive ran several big name trannies in my time and had issues with most when run to extremes. The truck mentioned above is at 715 RWHP. My DD is at 726 with a stock output and I abuse it frequently also. Both trannies from the same builder. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Hope you get it figured out.

Back