Need truck shipped from Florida to New Mexico

gulfcoastkustom

I have a 2000 Ram 2500 quad cab short bed 4x4 that I need shipped from Niceville, FL to Albuquerque, NM around May. I am doing this well ahead of time to see what my prices and options would be. I can provide a more accurate date if someone thinks they can take the shipment. The truck is not lifted or anything only has a leveling kit so it should fit on most shipping platforms. It is sitting on 285/75/17 tires and the wheels have minimal offset. Truck does run and drive, the only reason I am wanting to ship is to save wear and tear and I will be driving the moving truck with a car on a dolly.

I don't think anyone is going to give you a bid that is good for 3 months, when I send out bids they are only good for 15-30 days depending on the customer. I would call a local auto transporter about 30 days in advance, and make sure that you keep appropriate insurance on said vehicle while it's being transported. If it's a heavily modified truck get a appraisal, make sure you give the appraisal to the shipping company at the time of the bid.

I don't think anyone is going to give you a bid that is good for 3 months, when I send out bids they are only good for 15-30 days depending on the customer. I would call a local auto transporter about 30 days in advance, and make sure that you keep appropriate insurance on said vehicle while it's being transported. If it's a heavily modified truck get a appraisal, make sure you give the appraisal to the shipping company at the time of the bid.

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up

***UPDATE*** pick up in Florida either may 4th or 5th. Can drive reasonable distance from 32578 to meet up with truck to get it on transport.

Back