Needed Roll Cage Pictures

RPA

Anyone have pictures of a roll cage in an extended cab or crew cab truck. We will be installing on in an 06 Quad Cab Dodge and are looking for different ideas. I would like it to be pass for the 10.00 and under incase the truck ever gets that fast I don't want to rebuild the cage. I would also like to hear suggestions on how to make it friendly for street use.

Thanks

If you buy a "kit" you don't have to rebuild. Most places that sell kits have the "add on" packages. Makes it easier to add on when need be.

Dont you need to have something fast enough? No reason to put a cage in a truck with no motor.

I think you could save weight by forming some exhaust pipe

Dont you need to have something fast enough? No reason to put a cage in a truck with no motor.

I think you could save weight by forming some exhaust pipe

After seeing your blue Dmax a few months ago I thought it was the "in thing" to not have a driveline or interior.LOL

The S&W kit is nice, I just got mine the other day, very nice work. I will be sticking it in sometime this winter

Try to hunt down photos of PaulB's cage installation in his 2005 regular cab. It is a work of art for street functionality. You barely see the cage (it is mostly hidden behind interior panels), and his swing-out sidebars are removeable.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Definitely do swing out bars,that's what we had installed in our dmax when we use to drag race.

Back