Needing some 12V parts

Jim Fulmer

Looking for a few parts to finish a project.

1. Set of 12V Motor mounts
2. Set of 12V heater tubes (manual tranny) and mounting bracket
3. 12V water neck

If you have any of these shoot me a PM with the prices

Thanks, Jim

I have the mounts and a water neck, no tubes though....how soon you need them?

That's cool, found a water neck today but need the mounts as soon as I can get them, ready to drop the motor in, the tubes I can order new if I have to but that is a bit down the road.

If you get a time line on the mounts shoot me a message on FB!

Jim

Still looking for the Motor mounts, I'll send you $100 bill for them.

Jim

I have a set of mounts, no rubbers. I think they were originally off a '95. PM me if interested.

Dave

Dave I'll keep that option open, I can get inserts from energy suspension but that's in next months truck budget.

Jim

If you have the auto heater tubes, just cut off the nipple and weld the hols shut on the bottom fitting and get a pipe plug for the top tube

worked fine for me when I converted from auto to manual. still on my truck!

Looks like I found the parts.

Lews: It's and auto truck but I'm doing a 12V conversion into a 01' and there were several things missing off the truck.......been working on it forever, I'm probably the only person that decided to get out of debt while building a truck.

Jim

let me know how the 12 v works out. I bought a 01 with ecm, pcm and engine harness missing. thought it to be no big deal until I tried to find those parts. might consider dropping my 12v into it

but you are better than you deserve to be. if the parts fall through, give me a call jim i have them. mike 817 360 8458

I am better than I deserve, finally got that mess behind me, now I have to finish this thing up. Thanks for the info on the parts, I'll keep that in mind.

Jim

Jim
Call me for any future stuff.
I have mounts with Energy suspension inserts installed if you want them.

Michael

Does anybody have any pics of the 12v mounts? I've been told its what I need to put a 12v block in my 24v truck. Thanks.

Yea that is wht you need, it' the same thing I that ran into, looks like you have two sources above to buy from.

Jim

Back