New 2013 CCSB

Dammit. I was gonna be really smug about my buddy's '14 ram he just bought not being able to be deleted. no fun...

Here is a picture of it with the step bars and traction bars installed. Finally got it cleaned up after the long crappy winter!!

Attachments

• 20140405_153024[1].jpg
    20140405_153024[1].jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
I make them. They clamp around the frame and use u-bolts around the axle. Mainly just put them on for test fitting but like the way they look too.

Anyone have this happen in their truck yet? It does this when you first start it up and the motor is cold. Didn't start until this winter but now still doing it at 60 degrees out. Only does it with the truck in gear and foot on the brake stopping the truck from moving. Dealer says it's normal, maybe for them but that is just not right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjBUuX5f4cQ

I do like not having to work on this and just taking it in for warranty so that is probably out for a few more years. Don't know if that is the problem or not, just doesn't seem right to me.

Update on mine. Little over 10K miles on it. Went on a camping trip with the family. Truck had four people and a dog in it and the bed loaded with junk. Round trip was 360 miles or so. Averaged 22mpg. That also included my son falling asleep when we went to lunch one day so it sat and idled for about an hour and a half with the A/C on. On the way up it was over 25mpg for that 170 miles of the trip.

Back