New Best to End the Season!

dvst8r

Unobtainium
We went down to Medicine Hat, Ab this weekend for Southern Alberta's quickest street car shootout. We were fighting some power issues, and were well down on mph from normal, but we were able to focus on dialing in our launch a little better and the last run of the night / season we got our best et ever 9.48@144mph. Sorry no video of the run, but I do have the time slip:

IMAG0350.jpg

Launching like a Big Dog. My best 60 foot was a 1.48 but I haven't been able to do it again.

Launching like a Big Dog. My best 60 foot was a 1.48 but I haven't been able to do it again.

We had 5 or 6 runs in the 1.47 or better this weekend, and then a few in the high 1.5's it is still definitely a work in progress.

Sleeping at the light? :)

0.113 while probably isn't winning many bracket races, is more then adequate on a test and tune run, when I am working on consistency in as many variables as possible so that I can try to isolate what makes this thing go. Really Torrey could have sat on the line for 30 seconds in that scenario, as long as the other things I was looking for were right and it would have been fine. Well other then it probably would have skewed my data as the converter would have been really hot compared to normal.

When I seen the text @ 9.48 On Saturday,that could only be Torrey,TTL.

Figured that's the way you would go. EFI better hurry up or there is going to be a shortage of 06 ecm's pretty soon.

Back