New build: True SRT-6.7

That is a heck of a setup there. Looking forward to watching you progress with it. :Cheer:

You could leave it purple but I'd change it to the newer purple on the Chargers and Challengers. The purple on them is just plain sexy.

Okay have my first question. The wiring harness I have for it is from a 2004. Ive got a 2004 rocker box and injector harness so I know that will hookup and work. Will the 04 ECM fire the 6.7 injectors? I know a 06 ECM will but Im unsure if the 04 one will. The reason I ask is im going to try and just get it running with the 04 ecm just to make sure everything works right before I swap in the pig tail and 06 ecm for EFI. I have a smarty I can throw on it for a few hundred miles to get the bugs worked out.

I might be wrong so hopefully someone else will chime in to help you but I don't think a 5.9 ECM can fire a 6.7 injector properly.

I might be wrong so hopefully someone else will chime in to help you but I don't think a 5.9 ECM can fire a 6.7 injector properly.

I've talked to 2 different people that said the 06 ECM will fire the 6.7 injectors just fine. Im just concerned with the 04 ecm firing them

Will is gonna be the first to have a "Tickle By Wire" patch on his Mafia shirt. I better get a few more made. I feel there will be more Mafia guys wanting a patch after they take a ride. Lol

Will is gonna be the first to have a "Tickle By Wire" patch on his Mafia shirt. I better get a few more made. I feel there will be more Mafia guys wanting a patch after they take a ride. Lol

Im gonna be shunned :doh:

I've talked to 2 different people that said the 06 ECM will fire the 6.7 injectors just fine. Im just concerned with the 04 ecm firing them

Fleece is doing a conversion harness to use the 06 ECM on a 6.7L so they can tune it with EFILive. It runs just fine. I don't know about the 04 ECM though. I shot them doing an ECM conversion on a 6.7 truck and will be doing an article on it soon...

Fleece is doing a conversion harness to use the 06 ECM on a 6.7L so they can tune it with EFILive. It runs just fine. I don't know about the 04 ECM though. I shot them doing an ECM conversion on a 6.7 truck and will be doing

Nevermind I misread your post

Last edited:
Okay i changed my mind about the PCS after talking with a few people. I was a little confused about the way it worked. I am now on the lookout for a 2004 or 2005 engine wiring harness for an auto transmission. I would like to have a 04.5 to 05 that way I can put the APPS on the gas pedal. If anyone knows where one is at please let me know. Maybe one out of a wrecked truck. If they have the ECM that would be great but if not its fine.

Okay i changed my mind about the PCS after talking with a few people. I was a little confused about the way it worked. I am now on the lookout for a 2004 or 2005 engine wiring harness for an auto transmission. I would like to have a 04.5 to 05 that way I can put the APPS on the gas pedal. If anyone knows where one is at please let me know. Maybe one out of a wrecked truck. If they have the ECM that would be great but if not its fine.

Why the change from the pcs?

Back