New: BullsEye Billet S366 and S480

OTHRGRL

Diesel Addiction
I have a brand new BullsEye power S366 with a 66mm billet 6 bladed compressor wheel. It has a race cover polished much better than BullsEye polishes them. It has the larger 73/74mm turbine wheel and a T4 .91 AR housing.

This charger works very nice as a single on a Duramax or with an external gate it is perfect as the small charger in a twin/compound setup. Capable of ~800 rwhp with enough fuel, yet very easy to spool up and easily able to tow.

It is brand new, never been on a truck or run. A customer ordered it and paid for it but got deployed before using it and has decided to go a different route so I am trying to sell it for him while he is overseas.

Would go perfectly with the billet S480 I am also selling for him here:

$1450 shipped

Get both for $3150 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
New: BullsEye Billet S480

I have a brand new BullsEye power S480 with an 80mm billet 7 bladed compressor wheel (cast 80mm wheels have 8). It has a race cover with 3" hose outlet polished much better than BullsEye polishes them. It has the 96mm turbine wheel and a T6 1.32 AR housing.

This charger works very nice as the atmospheric turbo in a compound setup with anything from stock up to an S366. Lighter billet wheel spools much easier than a cast S480, more like an S475 - yet it moves more air.

It is brand new, never been on a truck or run. A customer ordered it and paid for it but got deployed before using it and has decided to go a different route so I am trying to sell it for him while he is overseas.

Would go perfectly with the billet S366 I am also selling for him here:

$1800 shipped for the S480

Get both for $3150 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
S480S366.jpg

S480-1.jpg

S366.jpg

wish that 80 was a bit bigger...what did he end up goin with?

James

You looking for an S483 or stepping up into the S500?

He is deployed overseas right now and hasn't gone with anything yet. He's been collecting everything to build his motor.

if that was an 83 i prolly woulda gone w/ it, but i couldn't pass up the deal i got on the 88

If you would like to sell products and become a vendor on this site, let us know

Brand new BullsEye billet S480 with polished race cover and coated turbine housing for $1800 shipped...

Back