new cam

macaw

Installed A Bill Fletcher street cam in this past weekend and love it. So far the overhead shows A little over 2 mpg increase, idles as smooth and quiet as A common rail, less smoke, lower EGTs, and comes off the line like an old fashioned big block gasser. I wanted one for A long time but was afraid it would not be worth the price and labor involved but after A member here put this one up for sale instead installing it himself and talking with tmoneydiesel about it I decided to take the plunge. Even with Me only having mild 50hp injectors and A Smarty it has made A world of difference and is like driving A totaly different truck. I also have A TST PM3 box but do not have the need to turn it on most of the time unless I really want to iritate A ricer that thinks He has the fastest thing on the road. Thanks tmoneydiesel for taking the time to answer My stupid questions and helping Me to decide on one of the best mods I could have ever done to My truck.

i dont know much about that cam do you have a link to a web page? i'm looking to put a cam in my truck

i dont know much about that cam do you have a link to a web page? i'm looking to put a cam in my truck

I don't have the link right off but if You PM tmoneydiesel I am sure He can send You in the right direction. There are other cams available also that I would expect to be as good but I know this is the best mod I have ever done to My truck.

:rockwoot: I appreciate all of the nice things said. Im very glad to see the cam performing well in your truck.

If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM and ill be happy to answer them the best i can.

Back