New Centerville, low pay outs but it's a hook!

mech2161

I have a secret.
This place is noted for very low pay outs but if you want to hook it's available.

Sunday 9/7 starts at 11:00. Semi's and Dumps pull first.

Yeh right! I wouldn't know where to tell you to find it and I've never seen them tech a truck. The last two events they tried to have the sled broke. Best I can tell you is show up, I'm sure they'll find a class for you and hook at your own risk.

This pull is during their Fireman's Jubilee. You'll have every local puller for miles around and it will be packed.

*bdh* ok, again, where is new centerville? MD,PA,WV,VA? help me out a little, im lost.

dam thats a 4.5 hour ride for me, dont think ill be going, long way to go to a pull that i know nothing about.

Trust me it's not worth the trip. I know a lot of the local guys go there because it's close.

RT 281 South of Somerset PA

Hey Kevin, got your message. My cell had no service all day today in Metz, W.V. I will try to get up there, but I work long hours all week & Sunday is wifey's mothers party. Its not looking good.:kick: I'll try to sweet talk her.:bow:LOL

That sucks! I hate to go that far by my self.

I hate driving to Metz too, I'd rather make the trip to Mercer. If I could, believe me, I would. The lady I'm working for is moving in this house in 2 weeks & I've still gotta build 2 raised concrete patios by then. I just started today & running out of time. Gotta work.

I had things to do at home today and watched the miserable football game. I think I'm going to hook tomorrow.

I had things to do at home today and watched the miserable football game. I think I'm going to hook tomorrow.

Good Luck Kevin. Wifey won't budge. I'm gonna work on my traction bars tomorrow & go to this damn party.

I am not going.

You should have come to Mercer. Awesome pull IMHO.
More Dmaxs in RWYB than Dodges.:woohoo:
I laid down a decent hook. That makes two in a row.:rockwoot:
Got it to fuel the whole down the track this time.:st:

Back